[Libreoffice] Windows build breakage

Noel Power nopower at suse.com
Wed Nov 23 01:27:30 PST 2011

On 23/11/11 04:41, Kohei Yoshida wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> So, not having been able to build master on Windows for almost 2
> months, I've decided to give it another go.  But it fails in scripting
> this time, and I have no clue.
>
> The build log is attached.  Hopefully this will ring a bell for someone...
>
> Kohei
first error

symbol  : class ScriptEditor
location: package com.sun.star.script.framework.provider
import com.sun.star.script.framework.provider.ScriptEditor;

indicates some problem with the build of that module itself ( since the
ScriptEditor class should have been built in the this module ) I saw
something like this a long time ago, I looked and realised that  'ant'
has been removed from build and now some gbuild handles the building the
java classes, in my case a (full) clean build solved it ( but probably
there is a less violent solution )

Noel