[Libreoffice] EuroOffice Barcode

Brenner Tibor brenner.tibor at multiracio.hu
Wed Nov 23 01:29:33 PST 2011

Hi LibreOffice Team,

I'm Tibor Brenner from MultiRcio Ltd. We are the developer team of
EuroOffice software package and extensions. I've written to András Tímár
from your team about a request with our Barcode extension, and he
suggested to use your mailing list.
Since LibreOffice has an online help system, when somebody installs our
Barcode extension, he won't have its help page. So, we would like to ask
your help to built in our help files into your online help system. I can
upload our extension to your extensions webpage, as it's an absolutely
free one for everyone. In this case you will have all help files, or I
can send you the whole extension, if it's a better way.
We are looking forward to your reply.

Have a nice day,
Tibor Brenner