[Libreoffice] how to acquire an ScDocument reference "from scratch"

Kevin Hunter hunteke at earlham.edu
Wed Nov 23 13:59:25 PST 2011

Hello List,

I'm trying to get hold of an ScDocument "from scratch".  I have naively
attempted to replicate another section of code, but for the life of me
can't figure out what I'm missing.  My code crashes with a SIGSEGV on
this line:

aDocShell = new ScDocShell();

I think I've boiled it down to a null pointer dereference (see attached,
please), but that implies the existing code is incorrect, which I'm not
yet ready to admit.

Any pointers very welcome.

Thanks,

Kevin