[Libreoffice] Question about IAccessibility2

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Thu Nov 24 13:23:04 PST 2011

On Thu, 2011-11-24 at 21:20 +0100, Christophe Strobbe wrote:
> >Those are already strings, which will be localized. I have no
> >application to test, whether this is sufficient. But I guess it
> >will, because otherwise people would have complained in a lot of
> >other places where list boxes are used.

	:-)

> Just in case you would like to test this: there are two free options
> on Windows:

	I would recommend asking a friend to test this on Linux, where the
accerciser tool will instantly show you whether you've got the new names
right; and it is native code without any twisted java-ness.

	Having said that - simply adding a new accessible name is sufficiently
simple that we can check that at code-review time, I don't think there
is need for detailed testing there.

> OK. And thanks for asking questions about accessibility :-)

	Though of course this is cool :-)

	All the best,

		Michael.