[Libreoffice] errors in idl files

Michael Stahl mstahl at redhat.com
Mon Nov 28 13:53:35 PST 2011

On 24/11/11 14:16, Tomas Hlavaty wrote:
>> heh, i fixed that a lot on Monday, after discovering that a lot of its
>> files were not listed in the makefile at all; please git pull and try
>> again :)
>
> Ah, sorry I didn't have the most recent repo.
>
> However, after pulling, it is still not possible to resolve the
> following includes (udkapi/ and offapi/):
>    #include <com/sun/star/awt/XLayoutContainer.idl>

this was mentioned in offapi/com/sun/star/awt/MaxChildrenException.idl
which is a remnant from the dialog layout attempt and i have removed it

>    #include <com/sun/star/awt/XLayoutUnit.idl>
>    #include <com/sun/star/chart2/XLegendSymbolProvider.idl>
>    #include <com/sun/star/chart2/ExplicitSubIncrement.idl>
>    #include <com/sun/star/chart2/DataSequence.idl>
>    #include <com/sun/star/chart2/XMutableDataSequence.idl>
>    #include <com/sun/star/chart2/DataSource.idl>
>    #include "com/sun/star/chart2/LegendSymbolStyle.idl"
>    #include <com/sun/star/chart2/XUndoManager.idl>
>    #include <com/sun/star/document/XVbaEventsHelper.idl>

git grep cannot find these except in the reference type-RDB blob

>    #include <com/sun/star/drawing/framework/XPaneController.idl>
>    #include <com/sun/star/drawing/framework/XViewController.idl>
>    #include <com/sun/star/drawing/framework/XResourceController.idl>
>    #include <com/sun/star/drawing/framework/XResourceController.idl>
>    #include <com/sun/star/drawing/framework/XPaneFactory.idl>

these were mentioned in offapi/com/sun/star/drawing/modules.idl,
the interfaces were removed so i have removed the references from
modules.idl.

>    #include <com/sun/star/linguistic2/SingleGrammarError.idl>
>    #include <com/sun/star/script/XVBAMacroHelper.idl>
>    #include <com/sun/star/script/XVBAMacroResolvedInfo.idl>

git grep cannot find these