[Libreoffice] libreoffice sdk 3.4 and SWT Linux issue

othman othmanelmoulat at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 14:35:16 PST 2011

Sorry for being late to reply to this thread. but this is an important bug
that needs to be fixed.
I'm not sure how to attach the soffice.bin process with gdb?  in fact i run
my OO addon from netbeans IDE. is there a way i can have netbeans OO plugin
to output debug info in output console of netbeans.

I really need help fixing this frustrating bug! it took me now a month and
yet couldn't figure out what's the problem.