[Libreoffice] libreoffice sdk 3.4 and SWT Linux issue

othman othmanelmoulat at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 01:53:17 PST 2011

Thank you for your help. i'll try using the soffice debuger..
>  If it is a crash, it should be easyish to find. Of course, if you had a
>small piece of sample code that reproduced it that'd be most ideal - so
>we can add this to our regression tests.
I have provided more info about this bug at this thread :
http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=45679
in this thread you will find link to download an oxt extension that
demonstrate this SWT /OO/Linux issue. you can run itt on a linux box to test
this freezing problem when you close the SWT window. I hope you could help
debuging using the oxt i provided in link above :)
I also posted the SWT code that i use for SWT Browser if this SWT code could
help you spot the problem.
I can provide more info if you require.
thaks for your support!