[Libreoffice] Assertions and Logging

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Tue Nov 29 04:20:01 PST 2011

On Mon, 2011-11-28 at 22:59 +0100, Michael Stahl wrote:
> tests in sw run for me with this, please try it out:
>
> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=59e298823019093ee788104c2e95cb0c7b145d05

Works for me(tm).

*mumble*, paragraph anchored graphics are a pain anyway. I Would really
like do away with paragraph anchored graphics and have them
auto-converted to "anchored to character". hat would
a) shrink the silly amount of anchoring options we have
b) allow the paragraph anchored graphic to stick to the anchor character
when a paragraph is split into two paragraphs, which would simplify
things quite a bit, especially for change tracking and undo.

C.