[Libreoffice] [PUSHED] Translation of German comments in /svx/source/svdraw

Stefan Knorr (Astron) heinzlesspam at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 29 09:17:44 PST 2011

Hi again,

I started working on the rest of the files but I am pretty much stuck
in svdoedge.cxx. There is a rather long section of case distinctions,
much like in a textbook. I assume it is one of the more useful
comments, but the original author seems to have used symbols to
illustrate his explanations. The meaning of the symbols, however, has
seemingly been completely lost (using search and replace they all seem
to come up as the same character).
The part of the code in question is [2]. Overall, there are three
separate comments with case distinctions (one above the example, one
below).
Looking at the AOOo code, the symbols seem lost there, too. What
should I do here, just leave this in? Remove the comments in question
completely?

Astron.

[2] http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/svx/source/svdraw/svdoedge.cxx#1098