[Libreoffice] [ANNOUNCE] libreoffice-3.5.0.0 tag created (3.5.0-beta0)

Andras Timar timar74 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 10:11:43 PST 2011

Hi Petr,

2011/11/29 Petr Mladek <pmladek at suse.cz>:

> The main purpose of this build is to make sure that we are able to
> create usable builds, with release configuration, from master. The real
> game will start the following week after the feature freeze.

Does that mean that you configured the builds with
--enable-release-build? It seems to be so, because I don't see the
KeyID (qtz) language pack at
http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/pre-releases/rpm/x86/

I thought that betas would be build as LibO-Dev and translators could
have the KeyID builds.

Best regards,
Andras