[Libreoffice] [PUSHED] Fix for bug fdo#41310 - Need more room for localized string

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Mon Oct 3 01:30:57 PDT 2011

Hi Olivier,

On Thu, 2011-09-29 at 21:27 -0300, Olivier Hallot wrote:
> Hi here is the patch for bug fdo#41310 - Need more room for localized
> string.

	Thanks ! :-) I just pushed it.

> I resized the dialog box 30 units to the right, and the objects were
> ajusted accordingly. I have measured for a fontsize of 10.

	The fontsize -should- be immaterial, the dialog layout units should be
specified in a way that scales with font size, so that shouldn't be a
problem.

> I have no Windows nor Mac box to test the patch.

	I wouldn't worry about that; these dialog pieces should work well
across platforms. It'd be great to close the bug out too ...

	Thanks again !

		Michael.