[Libreoffice] feature/gtk3 bits ...

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Mon Oct 3 03:34:26 PDT 2011

Hi Lucas,

On Wed, 2011-08-17 at 14:57 +0100, Michael Meeks wrote:
> > I will try to complete to work again on gtk3 next week...
>
> 	I look forward to that :-)

	Nice work with the native widget rendering, lovely to have the color /
font / style theme setting sync. back in gtk3, and the cairo rendering
work has the potential to be a lot cleaner, which is nice :-)

	I've still got to do more cleanup on the gtk2 bits before we can land
this on master - making the 'generic' unx backend truly more generic;
but it's starting to look good :-)

	What's next on your hit list ? :-)

	Thanks,

		Michael.