[Libreoffice] Writer : XSLT 2.0 Filters KO in LibreOffice 3.4.3 but OK in 3.3.4

Peter Jentsch pjotr at guineapics.de
Mon Oct 3 13:31:20 PDT 2011

Hi Arnaud,

arnaud.malguy at ... <arnaud.malguy at ...> writes:

>    ​​Hi all,
>

>    I wrote XSLT 2.0 filters that works fine in LibreOffice 3.3.4 but doesn't
work in 3.4.3 version.

>   It's because between these two verions, a libxslt implementation of
XSLTFilter has been added and set to default instead of java-saxon
implementation. And libxslt doesn't support XSLT 2.0

>   I found a way to use other implementation (old java-saon) than defaut
libxslt in the following changelog :

>     2011-02-04  Peter Jentsch
<pjotr at guineapics.de>
[cd9e87a248022a6a5b2f8fcd6dc5fca7432b7b38]
>      Update of the libxslt based xsltfilter implementation.
>      * Uses the sax document handler adapter
>      * Uses libxslt by default
>      * Tries to evaluate the 2nd userdata parameter of the filter
 configuration as
>        the name of the transformation service to use.  This should allow
extension
>        authors to provide their own transformer implementation (which then
could use
>        the old java based transformation service which in turn uses saxon
and
could
>        provide xslt 2.0 for the TEI people for example).

>   Thanks

in theory, com.sun.star.comp.JAXTHelper would be the correct value.
I *believe*
the <data> node should read

  <prop oor:name="Data" oor:type="xs:string">
<value>0,com.sun.star.comp.JAXTHelper,com.sun.star.text.TextDocument,...
</value>
 </prop>

but I'm not sure now. I must admit that I only tried the fallback with the
filter which are packeged and not with a user defined XSLT filter when I
wrote the code. I will test this in the course of this week and give you
feedback ASAP.

Sorry for the trouble and cheers,

Peter