[Libreoffice] Writer : XSLT 2.0 Filters KO in LibreOffice 3.4.3 but OK in 3.3.4
pjotr at guineapics.de
Mon Oct 3 13:31:20 PDT 2011
arnaud.malguy at ... <arnaud.malguy at ...> writes:
> Hi all,
> I wrote XSLT 2.0 filters that works fine in LibreOffice 3.3.4 but doesn't
work in 3.4.3 version.
> It's because between these two verions, a libxslt implementation of
XSLTFilter has been added and set to default instead of java-saxon
implementation. And libxslt doesn't support XSLT 2.0
> I found a way to use other implementation (old java-saon) than defaut
libxslt in the following changelog :
> 2011-02-04 Peter Jentsch
<pjotr at guineapics.de>
> Update of the libxslt based xsltfilter implementation.
> * Uses the sax document handler adapter
> * Uses libxslt by default
> * Tries to evaluate the 2nd userdata parameter of the filter
> the name of the transformation service to use. This should allow
> authors to provide their own transformer implementation (which then
> the old java based transformation service which in turn uses saxon
> provide xslt 2.0 for the TEI people for example).
in theory, com.sun.star.comp.JAXTHelper would be the correct value.
the <data> node should read
<prop oor:name="Data" oor:type="xs:string">
but I'm not sure now. I must admit that I only tried the fallback with the
filter which are packeged and not with a user defined XSLT filter when I
wrote the code. I will test this in the course of this week and give you
Sorry for the trouble and cheers,
More information about the LibreOffice