[Libreoffice] Extending export to support creole

Jan Holesovsky kendy at suse.cz
Mon Oct 3 22:58:59 PDT 2011

Hi Alec,

On 2011-10-04 at 00:17 +1100, Alec Taylor wrote:

> How would I go about extending LibreOffice's export feature to support
> Creole markup?
>
> I'm currently using this: http://code.google.com/p/python-creole/, and
> it's great, but it's a bit cumbersome to export my odt to html, then
> paste into a .py file, then output to a .txt (Creole) file.
>
> It would be great if I could just link a few options together and make
> it use the python-creole package.
>
> Any tips on how this could be done would be appreciated.

I think you can get some inspiration in in the MediaWiki extension we
have in the tree:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/tree/swext/mediawiki

The filter is implemented in xslt (see
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/tree/swext/mediawiki/src/filter/odt2mediawiki.xsl), but might be trivial to tweak to output creole.