[Libreoffice] libCMIS breakages ???

Fridrich Strba fridrich.strba at graduateinstitute.ch
Tue Oct 4 21:58:13 PDT 2011

Hello, good people,

I am just wondering why the libcmis module cannot for the time being be
using the "old" way of building as many of the C++ libraries in our tree
do. In any case, there is no solution for Windows yet with the
gbuildified external libraries. So, instead of having the default
configuration broken again on windows for weeks, why not to stick a
makefile.mk into the src/libcmis directory (there are only a few files
that can produces a straight forward static library) and have LO again
buildable with this functionality?

Cheers

Fridrich