[Libreoffice] [EASY HACKS] machine translation of remaining german comments acceptable?

"Chr. Roßmanith" ChrRossmanith at web.de
Wed Oct 5 12:11:23 PDT 2011

Hi,

I had a quick look at the attachment and I fear that the comments that are really quick and easy to translate (like "siehe oben" -> "see above") are translated correctly by the software and those which make translating a pain are left as they are. At the moment I translate comments as I come across them, e.g. when replacing String with OUString or removing duplicate pieces of code.

Christina