[Libreoffice] oox/source/drawingml/customshapepresets.cxx is just too much for gcc

Norbert Thiebaud nthiebaud at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 07:34:52 PDT 2011

On Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 9:21 AM, Noel Grandin <noelgrandin at gmail.com> wrote:

> Following on to this, I suggest that it should not be hard to configure a
> Windows machine with 16G of RAM, and set aside most of that memory as a
> RAM-drive. Then run the Windows build on the RAM-drive. That should speed
> things up.
> I do that here for some of my builds, and it makes a massive difference.
>
> In fact, I could probably get permission to host such a machine here at
> work, provided that the build slave does not soak up too much network
> bandwidth (I'm in South Africa, bandwidth is expensive).

That would be great...

The biggest bandwidth is to send an email with the tar.gz build log
(typically 300 to 400 KB ) to the tinderbox server, after each build

Bandwidth to keep the git repo up-to-date should not be too big, but
it is hard to quantify and can vary.

To set-up a buildbot, clone contrib/buildbot and read
README.tinbuild2. if you have any question on that, please ask me.

Norbert