[Libreoffice] oox/source/drawingml/customshapepresets.cxx is just too much for gcc

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Fri Oct 7 11:30:48 PDT 2011

On Fri, 2011-10-07 at 18:53 +0300, Tor Lillqvist wrote:
> >> - I don't think we can expect developers to run a build
>>> before each push,
> > Yes we absolutely can expect that. it is actually a bare minimum !!!!!

	Gosh - lets discuss this in person at the conference :-)

	Comedic positions aside, I'm sure we can and need to plot some helpful
course corrections to make life better for the long-suffering Windows
compiler guys.

	The MingW cross-compilation work, for all it's potential hidden evils
is letting me compile test for Windows, and catch lots of classes of
problems in my VCL work at least - so hopefully we can catch and fix a
whole class of basic errors with that work.

	HTH,

		Michael.