[Libreoffice] Declarations after statements

Fridrich Strba fridrich.strba at graduateinstitute.ch
Sat Oct 8 07:05:02 PDT 2011

Hello,

Declarations after statements are possible only in C99. And MSVC does
not support C99 (refrain from bitching here, please).

I cannot ask people to build on Windows, but could we add for those gcc
cases simply -Wdeclaration-after-statement warning, so people at least
see what is happening and so that tinderboxes whose turnaround is faster
then those of windows might alert early?

F.
--
Please avoid sending me Word, Excel or PowerPoint attachments.