[Libreoffice] Writer : XSLT 2.0 Filters KO in LibreOffice 3.4.3 but OK in 3.3.4

Peter Jentsch pjotr at guineapics.de
Fri Oct 14 13:25:42 PDT 2011

On Tue, 04 Oct 2011 17:11:57 +0200,
arnaud.malguy at arkarell.com wrote:

Hi Arnaud,

you were correct about where to put the service name in the
TypeDetection.xcu file. Unfortunately, upon import of the package just
that value is discarded, so it never makes it to XSLTFilter.cxx where
it's needed.

I prepared a patch to a least preserve the setting on import, so you're
able to manually edit you xml filter package to use the Java
implementation (which currently is saxon9, which means you're able to use
XSLT 2.0).

I haven't commited it yet, but it will appear soon on master.

I want to do some testing a see if I find a way to add a control to that
dialog to allow you to say you want the java transformer in the UI.

I'm not sure though if the fix will make it into 3.4.4 or whatever is the
next bugfix release.

Cheers,

Peter