[Libreoffice] [REVIEW] patch for fdo38286 EDITING: Crash when inserting a constant in a query

Alexander Thurgood alex.thurgood at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 02:34:35 PDT 2011

Le 15/10/11 16:06, julien2412 a écrit :

Hi Julien,

> I made other tests, eg, i had these columns :
> 'test',
> 'test1',
> 'test2'
>
> The result shows the 3 last with the same value 'test' :-(

See my comments on the issue, this is a SQL parser engine
misinterpretation error/bug that has been with us at least since OOo
3.2.1...If you switch SQL processing off (use direct SQL code execution
by the db engine backend), then the result is correct, unfortunately, I
don't think you can do this in Query Design mode.

I'm still not conversant enough with git - if I wanted to add this to my
git repo to test, how would I go about it ?

I tried git commit -p URLtopatch (with and without quotation marks), and
it says no changes compared to my git pull && ./g pull of this morning.

Alex