[Libreoffice] [REVIEW] patch for fdo38286 EDITING: Crash when inserting a constant in a query

Alexander Thurgood alex.thurgood at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 04:40:17 PDT 2011

Le 17/10/11 12:26, julien2412 a écrit :

Hi Julien,

> Hi Alex,
>
> I don't know the git command but this patch is very small, you can apply it
> manually.

That's what I thought I'd do anyway in the end :-)

> About SQL Parser, do you mean :
> - it causes the crash

No I don't think it causes the crash (but I could be wrong), it causes
the misinterpretation.

> - if the simple patch I made is applied, it causes the misinterpretation :
> 'test', 'test' instead of 'test', 'test1'
> ?

No, the misinterpretation was there already since OOo 3.2.1, the only
difference is that the older versions of OOo didn't crash, and nor does
NeoOffice. The misinterpretation of the parser is present in all of the
versions I have seen so far, at least since OOo 3.2.1 when the parser is on.

> About SQL Parser, do you know what's the file which does this ? a bison file
> ? (I don't remember the filename or the path)

Unfortunately, I don't know it either :-/

Alex