[Libreoffice] soffice_bin.exe.manifest

Jan Holesovsky kendy at suse.cz
Mon Oct 17 07:33:07 PDT 2011

Hi Michael,

On 2011-10-17 at 16:11 +0200, Michael Stahl wrote:

> the windows tinderbox has been failing for a month now with this error:
>
> > D:/master/solenv/gbuild/Package.mk:33: *** gb_Deliver_deliver: file does not exist in solver, and cannot be delivered: /cygdrive/d/master/solver/wntmsci12.pro/bin/soffice_bin.exe.manifest.  Stop.
>
> does anyone have ideas what is wrong here?

Is it with the most current master?  The manifest is supposed to be
created by default, and it actually is for the other dll's / exe's; so I
tried to enforce it with:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=3f4969ea0d0f620a0424f05b1a7fd53f1d259655

It does not hurt, but I was unable to double-check if it actually fixes
the problem; if not, then I am clueless about what's up here - sorry.

Regards,
Kendy