[Libreoffice] make check fails in i18npool

Tor Lillqvist tml at iki.fi
Mon Oct 17 08:32:14 PDT 2011

> I suppose (since you're not doing huge global changes); would it be a
> solution to have a note or tag on the last-known-good windows compile
> that you could checkout and work on top of ?

Yes, but our git repo administrators have made it quite hard to push
tags;) (For good reasons, presumably.)

I tried creating a tag with exactly such a meaning and pushing it some
months ago when I reached the elusive state of having a working
Windows build, but it failed miserably with some incomprehensible git
error messages.

--tml