[Libreoffice] build error in tail_build

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Tue Oct 18 12:33:22 PDT 2011

On Tue, 2011-10-18 at 08:43 -0700, night striker wrote:
> Ok, I removed all mentions of adabasui from  dbaccess/Module_dbaccess.mk  and
> from  scp2  and I am no longer getting the first error, but I still get

	Hokay :-) sounds good, I suppose we should remove the code they mention
as well, and get a patch to the list (?).

> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
> make: *** [[...]/workdir/unxlngx6.pro/LinkTarget/Library/libsdbtlo.so] Error
..
> Should I find and remove mentions of sdbt as well, or should that be built?

	That sounds like a similar problem in a different form I guess. Is it
possible you have a partial build of some library installed ? can you
give more detail on the actual link error, and the configure flags you
used ?

	Thanks :-)

		Michael.