[Libreoffice] make experts: progress information?

Tor Lillqvist tml at iki.fi
Thu Oct 20 01:21:18 PDT 2011

>  Of course; the question really is how best to do that. There is a
> fairly firm consensus against building our own gnumake,

OTOH, we do already have our own patched gnumake sources, for those
that want those new debugging options; we could relatively easily add
the feature to it that it prints out (in some format, to some file
descriptor or whatever) how far it is, and then those that want such a
feature could just build and use our own gnumake...

(No, I am not volunteering;)

--tml