[Libreoffice] [tdf-discuss] Gerrit migration

Florian Effenberger floeff at documentfoundation.org
Thu Oct 20 01:46:11 PDT 2011

Hi,

Bjoern Michaelsen wrote on 2011-10-19 18:29:

> I just setup a a page for coordinating and tracking the status of the migration
> to gerrit. While this is mostly a developer topic, other teams are invited to
> contribute to this if they identify stuff to be done in their domain (as a
> developer, I might be blind to those):
>
>   http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GerritMigration

thanks for organizing this!

The machine is basically ready, I am just a bit swamped with work this
week. I will try to give you access over the weekend or the latest at
the beginning of next week.

A few comments:
- I'm not experienced with PostgreSQL, so if anyone can take care of it,
that would be good.
- We can do a regular PostgreSQL backup in our backup system, with a
full database dump.
- I'll set-up a basic Apache setup, feel free to work on that if needed.
- You will get an official TDF SSL certificate, by a known CA.
- Postfix is installed, so you can send e-mails as you like.

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <floeff at documentfoundation.org>
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108