[Libreoffice] config & register toolbar controller in adddon

Laurent Godard oooconv at free.fr
Fri Oct 21 05:04:36 PDT 2011

HI
,
> I looked to this one but these are not flexible enough. i need more complex
> controls (like XFixedText and progressbar). i also want to dynamically
> show/hide toolbar controls at runtime.  do you know how we can do this?

i'm currently exploring this
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Framework/Article/Tool_Panels

quite promosing mixing technlogies (java/python + Basic dialogs)
it globally works with some tricks
i'm actually on writing the factory as python instead of java
(the part dealing with layoutmanager is missing, though)

i'll probably will write things about it when ok

Laurent