[Libreoffice] NEEDINFO Status and Keyword

Rainer Bielefeld LibreOffice at bielefeldundbuss.de
Mon Oct 24 00:59:15 PDT 2011

Hi Julien,

IMHO there is no need to correct those 7 reports with a bulk change.
Currently it's enough if we try to use "the Bugzilla dashboard" fairly
unique and modify deviations when we see them and also do comments or
similar in the bugs.

> But if NEEDINFO Status shouldn't be used, would it be possible to remove it
> to avoid this pb ?

Unfortunately not, Status selector is for all Projects, and may be in an
other way? For LibO I simply defined from my experience from the
history, we have much more Keywords "NEEDINFO" than Status.

Kind regards

Rainer