[Libreoffice] [REVIEW 3-4][PUSHED-3-4] Revised patches: fdo#40701 Base crashes when "Find Record" button is clicked

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Mon Oct 24 08:30:54 PDT 2011

Lionel Elie Mamane píše v Pá 16. 09. 2011 v 23:50 +0200:
> Here are revised patches as per Eike's comments.
>
> They fix fdo#40701, which is a crasher, a regression and a "most
> annoying 3.4 bug".
>
> There are two versions of it:
>  * The one suggested by Eike
>  * The one preferred by me

You convinced me, so I have pushed your variant ;-)
See
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/libs-core/commit/?h=libreoffice-3-4&id=45e6ceee47e4f1c5fdf800ae35b062f8387cf61c

> 0002-FmXGridPeer-getByIndex-Error-checking-of-pGrid-GetMo.patch
> fixes the reason the bug was a crasher instead of just "broken
> feature, nothing happens when "Find Record" button is clicked".

I have pushed this one as well, see
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/libs-core/commit/?h=libreoffice-3-4&id=8590273b3ee8f34386bcb9e620fab10794b38a6f

We are sorry that it took so long to accept these patches. It has
somehow fallen out of radar. Anyway, it did not miss any release and it
will be in 3.4.4.

Thanks patience and digging into these bugs.

Best Regards,
Pert