[Libreoffice] compilation issues of apple_remote

Jonathan Aquilina eagles051387 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 11:27:46 PDT 2011

Hey guys I am trying to build LO against the 10.6 SDK which i know is
highly experimental. I have enabled symbols as I have a build issue in
apple_remote.

Below is the command line output that i get when building this given
module on its own.

(1/1) Building module apple_remote
=============
Entering /Users/eagles051387/Desktop/lo_source/core/apple_remote

Making:    all_AppleRemote.dpslo
Compiling: external/unxmacxi.pro/misc/AppleRemote_dflt_version.c
Compiling: external//KeyspanFrontRowControl.m
<built-in>:0: warning: Mac OS X version 10.5 or later is needed for use
of the new objc abi
Compiling: external//AppleRemote.m
<built-in>:0: warning: Mac OS X version 10.5 or later is needed for use
of the new objc abi
Compiling: external//RemoteControl.m
<built-in>:0: warning: Mac OS X version 10.5 or later is needed for use
of the new objc abi
Compiling: external//RemoteControlContainer.m
<built-in>:0: warning: Mac OS X version 10.5 or later is needed for use
of the new objc abi
Compiling: external//GlobalKeyboardDevice.m
<built-in>:0: warning: Mac OS X version 10.5 or later is needed for use
of the new objc abi
Compiling: external//HIDRemoteControlDevice.m
<built-in>:0: warning: Mac OS X version 10.5 or later is needed for use
of the new objc abi
Compiling: external//MultiClickRemoteBehavior.m
<built-in>:0: warning: Mac OS X version 10.5 or later is needed for use
of the new objc abi
MultiClickRemoteBehavior.m: In function '-[MultiClickRemoteBehavior
sendSimulatedHoldEvent:]':
MultiClickRemoteBehavior.m:103: error: Mac OS X version 10.5 or later is
needed for zerocost-exceptions
dmake:  Error code 1, while making
'./unxmacxi.pro/slo/MultiClickRemoteBehavior.obj'

I am on mac osx 10.7.2. How would i go about setting the apple remote to
check that the os is 10.5 or greater? Or is this module absolutely
necessary if not can we make it a switch for the autogen.sh to disable it?

Regards

Jonathan Aquilina

Get a signature like this.
<http://r1.wisestamp.com/r/landing?promo=19&dest=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wisestamp.com%2Femail-install%3Futm_source%3Dextension%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dpromo_19>