[Libreoffice] (real) Windows build, needs help.

Fridrich Strba fridrich.strba at graduateinstitute.ch
Thu Oct 27 01:41:09 PDT 2011

Hello, good people,

It is possible to build the beast, but ...

This manifest problem arises on the first build and then when you do a
new "build" in the desktop module, it is gone. So I suspect some kind of
dependency mess. Not sure though where it lies. And I was not able to
give it more time before leaving for the GSoC mentor summit last week
and since I came home back, there are 3.4.4 builds that keep a man busy.

If there is an idea in the crowd what can be the problem, a patch will
be integrated swiftly.

Cheers

Fridrich