[Libreoffice] Segmentation fault in building tail_build project

LOH KOK HOE huahsin68 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 05:33:08 PDT 2011

Thank you so much on yours reply. [?]

The export to GNUMAKE is not working. When I issue a command "make
--version", it still showing version 3.81. Could it be a possibility where
the old make is default install and there is no other way to modify the
environment variable? Anyhow I have temporary rename the old make and copy
over the new make into the /usr/bin/ just in case there are others program
that might need the old make.

But I still prefer to set the environment variable as this could save a lot
hassle work on rename the make file. BTW, does the export GNUMAKE work for
Ubuntu Linux?

THanks @!