[Libreoffice] Glib errors with Linux 32bit build

Alexander Thurgood alex.thurgood at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 06:54:31 PDT 2011

Hi Michael,

Le 31/10/11 12:19, Michael Meeks a écrit :

Hope this helps.

Alex

--
Alex Thurgood
Intellectual Property Attorney

Mobile : +33 6 40 59 99 16
Fax : +33 4 5680 9558
E-mail : alex.thurgood at gmail.com

CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED

The information in communications issued by the sender is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient of the communication, you are not authorised to visualise, display, save, print, copy or otherwise reproduce, transfer or modify said communication without express agreement from the sender. Any erroneous reception should be indicated to the original sender and the original communication subsequently destroyed.