[Libreoffice] vbaevents*.uno.so and libvbaswobj*uno.so location

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Thu Sep 1 02:30:17 PDT 2011

Hi Petr,

On Tue, 2011-08-30 at 17:07 +0200, Petr Mladek wrote:
> Caolan or Noel has recently suggested me to move vbaobj.uno.so into the
> Calc package because it links against libsc and is needed only by Calc.
..
> I am a bit curious about these changes. Are they needed to fix
> dependencies or do they avoid a functionality problems?

	I hope we're getting all of these changes into the scp2/ in core/

	Indeed - I'd really like bin/distro-install-file-lists to get written
out in master: there is no excuse for this sort of stuff:

    # create kde4 subpackage
    mv_file_between_flists kde4_list.txt kde_list.txt    $INSTALLDIR/basis$PRODUCTVERSION/program/kde4be1.uno.so
    mv_file_between_flists kde4_list.txt common_list.txt $INSTALLDIR/basis$PRODUCTVERSION/program/libvclplug_kde4l..so
    mv_file_between_flists kde4_list.txt common_list.txt $INSTALLDIR/basis$PRODUCTVERSION/program/fps_kde4.uno.so
    add_used_directories kde4_list.txt common_list.txt

	When we can fairly trivially do that in the scp2 - surely ? ditto for
many of the other hacks in there.

	Petr - any chance of an easy-hack for that ?

	ATB,

		Michael.