[Libreoffice] [GSoC] last report

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Thu Sep 1 03:37:18 PDT 2011

On Sun, 2011-08-28 at 21:21 +0200, Matúš Kukan wrote:
> GSoC has ended. This was my first experience with open source. I think
> I was lucky and choose great community.

	I certainly enjoyed working with you :-)

> What I have done ?

	I think Matus has a modesty problem, he did a lot more than this over
the course of the project, happily I happen to have a list of them here:

        + some nice easy hacks to start with: open/save foo, ppt filters
        + fixed up the res/commandimagelst stuff - to shrink the
          images.zip, save a chunk of memory and a few cycles too
        + switched lots of the component_ methods to use prefixes -
          which helps merging libraries, as well as the iPhone port
        + worked on link time optimisation
        + lots of gnumake work to drive towards the big-merged-library
          scenario

	All of which is great progress, and looking forward to having you
around to work with in the future :-)

	ATB,

		Michael.