[Libreoffice] Unknown property "NumberingLevel"

Eike Rathke ooo at erack.de
Thu Sep 1 04:42:09 PDT 2011

Hi julien2412,

On Wednesday, 2011-08-31 14:21:10 -0700, julien2412 wrote:

> I took some time to take a look and here is what I found :
> When I add "SVX_UNOEDIT_OUTLINER_PROPERTIES" in sd/source/core/stlsheet.cxx

I took another look at you approach, it doesn't seem to be correct to
add SVX_UNOEDIT_OUTLINER_PROPERTIES at that place. Note that
SVX_UNOEDIT_OUTLINER_PROPERTIES includes the already existing
SVX_UNOEDIT_NUMBERING_PROPERTIE, see editeng/inc/editeng/unotext.hxx, so
adding that duplicates those definitions. Maybe replacing
SVX_UNOEDIT_NUMBERING_PROPERTIE with SVX_UNOEDIT_OUTLINER_PROPERTIES
would work, but then I guess other places need to be adapted.

Someone with insight to Draw and EditEngine should jump in on this.

  Eike