[Libreoffice] gbuild of external libraries and question about apparently special case like zlib, jpeg etc.

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Mon Sep 5 03:46:38 PDT 2011

On Mon, 2011-09-05 at 12:40 +0200, Bjoern Michaelsen wrote:
> To add fun to this there is a unversioned libjpeg in the libpath you
> need for compiling java-releated stuff (deployed from the jdk), which
> makes the whole thing even more interesting.

I think we should be able to remove that entire -L/path/to/java/sdk/lib
where that libjpeg lives from our universal link line. I think we only
ever need to link to something in there for "bean" to link to lib[j]awt
so we could add it in locally there and the problem, and the various
silly workarounds for it in solenv, could go away ?

C.