[Libreoffice] minutes of tech. steering call ...

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Mon Sep 5 22:16:31 PDT 2011

Michael Meeks wrote (01-09-11 16:55)

> * Agenda items
> 	+ request to move 3.5.x feature-freeze forward (Cor)

So thanks for putting this at the agenda. (But of course note that it is
not stated fully correct.)
As you have seen, I posted some overview on the subject to the list two
days ago
.
I'll be glad to join a talk about this. Only problem: needs to be somewhere:
  - next Saturday or Sunday between 7 and 11 AM (UTC) or after 18 PM
  - or the week thereafter can try one of the evenings after 18 PM UTC
  - maybe there is some time on Friday during the day in one of the next
    weeks, but that is difficult to say earlier than one day in advance
  - For the weeks towards mid October about the same schedule.

Regards,

--
  - Cor
  - http://nl.libreoffice.org