[Libreoffice] cppcheck git version

Jesse Adelman someone at boldandbusted.com
Tue Sep 6 13:22:55 PDT 2011

On 09/06/11 13:03, serval2412 at yahoo.fr wrote:
> Hello Jesse,
>
> Would it be possible before each cppcheck run to add this in the script :
> - cd <cppcheck repo>
> - git pull -r
> - make  clean && make
>  ?
> The goal is obviously to run the last git version each time. The time of these few steps would be quite little in comparison with the cppcheck run.
>
> Julien.

(Let's keep this sort of thing on-list, please. :) )

I'll consider it. I'm using Gentoo (which has a git-versioned ebuild for
cppecheck), so I would run an update on that and therefore still have it
be a managed process. I'll have to make it so that I can revert,
however, given a broken build of cppcheck (that compiled, but might not
work runtime). I also manually patch the simple htmlreport script
included with cppcheck, and I'll need to automate that as well.

So, it's on the wishlist. :)

Cheers,
Jesse

--