[Libreoffice] minutes of tech. steering call ...

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Tue Sep 6 13:31:59 PDT 2011

Michael Meeks wrote (06-09-11 17:56)

>> As you have seen, I posted some overview on
>> the subject to the list two days ago
>
> 	I didn't see that,

(no wonder, it was a Sunday evening ;-) )

> 	any chance of a re-send; if you give enough details
> no doubt we can discuss it ourselves, though that is less satisfying of
> course.

Obvious. I'll resend it.

>> I'll be glad to join a talk about this. Only problem: needs to be
>> somewhere:
> ..
>>    - For the weeks towards mid October about the same schedule.
>
> 	By mid-October we can meet at the LibreOffice conference perhaps ? :-)

I'll try to.
But it is too late for a fair look at the question. (As explained before
more then once: if the discussion leads to the conclusion that a bit
earlier start with beta release is wise, it is not fair to say that only
few weeks before that time. Devs will be disturbed!)

Cheers,

--
  - Cor
  - http://nl.libreoffice.org