[Libreoffice] Updated [Patch] new BITxxx functions for ODF 1.2

Dennis E. Hamilton dennis.hamilton at acm.org
Wed Sep 7 09:36:57 PDT 2011

Um, of course, having 64 bit integers and having the bit-wise functions work on them at full width is a bit different.  Easy to test though.

The Visual C++ Express Editions have had the same 64-bit (long long) support as the full-up Visual Studio Professional editions, etc., since the first (Visual C++ Express Edition 2005).

 - Dennis