[Libreoffice] LibreOffice website - maintainer required?

Josh Heidenreich josh.sickmate at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 22:54:16 PDT 2011

Hi All,

As some people may have noticed, I have done a little bit of work in
LibO recently, and submitted a few patches.

Just a quick question. Is there currently a maintainer of the LibO website?

I ask because while I do C/C++ programming as a hobby, my occupation
involves wbesite programming using PHP/Javascript/CSS etc. It also
involves some design work, and I am offering my skills and expertise
in this area, if it's wanted, to improve and maintain the LibreOffice
website.

Cheers,
Josh