[Libreoffice] Build errors

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Thu Sep 8 02:59:52 PDT 2011

On Thu, 2011-09-08 at 13:53 +0400, Dmitry. A. Ashkadov wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I had tried to build LO, but thereare two errors during build:

Its an incremental build isn't it ?, i.e. built, git pulled and
rebuild.

> > Compiling: filter/source/graphicfilter/epict/epict.cxx
> > Making:    epict.lib
> > Making:    libeptlo.so
> > Making:    all_epict.dpslo
> > Entering /home/user/projects/libreoffice/filter/source/svg
> >
> > Compiling: filter/source/svg/parserfragments.cxx
> > Compiling: filter/source/svg/impsvgdialog.cxx
> > dmake:  Error: -- `svgscript.hxx' not found, and can't be made

This is a common problem with a header is removed, and dependencies get
stuck. The problem is basically fixed for the newer gmake projects. For
the older ones you can throw away the depends for that dir and
regenerate them, like so...

source ./Env.Host.sh
cd filter/source/svg
dmake depend=t
dmake

> > Making:    libpcrlo.so
> > ../../unxlngi6/slo/MasterDetailLinkDialog.o:(.data.rel.ro._ZTVN3pcr22MasterDetailLinkDialogE[vtable
> > for pcr::MasterDetailLinkDialog]+0x120): undefined reference

Not sure *why* this one happened, but try.

touch extensions/source/propctrlr/MasterDetailLinkDialog.cxx
and re-make.

In either case the more aggressive rm -Rf in the error message should
work.

C.