[Libreoffice] cppcheck duplicateExpression

julien2412 serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Thu Sep 8 13:38:28 PDT 2011

Hello,

Cppcheck has detected a duplicateExpression in
vcl/ios/source/window/salframe.cxx, line 470
I checked on salframe.cxx of aqua, there's the same duplicate (line 631)
Here is the line :
 if( pState->mnMask & (SAL_FRAMESTATE_MASK_X | SAL_FRAMESTATE_MASK_X) )

I compared with gtk part and think the line should just be like this but
it's just a guess :
 if( pState->mnMask & (SAL_FRAMESTATE_MASK_X | SAL_FRAMESTATE_MASK_Y) )

I don't know why for the moment but cppcheck hasn't detected the duplicate
on aqua part. I just noticed that if I remove all the code
(variable/methods) until the method SetTitle included, duplicate expression
can be detected.

Julien.