[Libreoffice] 3.5 release from QA to point-zero

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Thu Sep 8 13:45:24 PDT 2011

Hi Sophie,

Sophie Gautier wrote (08-09-11 22:38)

> We need to change the way we involve the native-lang communities in
> our testing process. They are currently a bit lost by the quick turn
> over of the versions, [...]

Indeed, that is an extra load for the testers/ native-lang community
members.
Recently I read a interview with someone from Mozilla QA who mentioned
the same issue.
So, turning this a bit in positive direction definitely will help -
regardless the outcome of this broader discussion.

> Jean-Baptiste. I'll come later with a more formal proposal when
> Jean-Baptiste and me will have discussed it further.

May also be a formal suggestion ;-)

Thanks,
Cor

--