[Libreoffice] [patch] memset used on struc with std::vector / Windows code

Pierre-André Jacquod pjacquod at alumni.ethz.ch
Sun Sep 11 05:20:57 PDT 2011

hello,
I allow me to send also this patch (I should really find out a Windows
box in order to compile / test by myself).

In short: since
a39d4eae Remove DECLARE_LIST(DdeConnections,DdeConnection*)

the struct DdeInstData contains a std::vector, but was initialized with
memset( pData,0,sizeof(DdeInstData) )

So I tried to have a consistent initialization with the new struct layout.

regards
Pierre-André