[Libreoffice] libreoffice.boldandbusted.com: Updated cppcheck

Jesse Adelman someone at boldandbusted.com
Sun Sep 11 17:13:55 PDT 2011

Hi *,

I updated cppcheck to the "latest" from the project's git repo. Hope it
works well. :) The first run against this version of cppcheck is in
progress; you should see the page updated in ~2 hours.

http://libreoffice.boldandbusted.com/

BTW, the entire git pull + cppcheck + htmlreport run against LO's git is
taking about 2 hours these days. Because I'm using the excellent fcron
(http://fcron.free.fr/) to handle the jobs, there is little time wasted
between runs.

I have some hope that I'll have time next weekend to get Jenkins's
cppcheck module setup, so I can get those nice graphs of "cppcheck
elements" (style, error, etc.) over time. We'll see.

Happy coding! :)

Cheers,
Jesse

P.S. Here's the nice info Gentoo gives me regarding the cppcheck git clone:

 * GIT NEW clone -->
 *    repository:               git://github.com/danmar/cppcheck.git
 *    at the commit:            19928e26d1c93f789435b0b608f119498471ff5d
 *    branch:                   master
 *    storage directory:        "/usr/portage/distfiles/git-src/cppcheck"

--
Jesse Adelman
Senior Systems Shepherd