[Libreoffice] [PUSHED 3.4] fix javaldx call in oosplash

Norbert Thiebaud nthiebaud at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 19:32:41 PDT 2011

On Sun, Sep 11, 2011 at 6:37 PM, Eike Rathke <ooo at erack.de> wrote:
> Hi Lionel,
>
> On Monday, 2011-09-12 01:17:32 +0200, Lionel Elie Mamane wrote:
>
>> Looks good & low-risk to me, pushed.
>
> You were 8 minutes faster than me ;)
>
> Please attribute the proper author in commits, either use git am or stg
> import -m or some such to read in the patch from a mail, or explicitly
> set the author with git commit --author=...

Indeed,
or, when the proposed patch is not in a suitable git-format-patch
format,  git apply --index + git commit --author <author> -s -m <nice
commit message>

> Also, a Signed-off-by line on 3-4 branch commits is nice to have (or do
> we even require it?),

yes, normally for a 3.x branch we require one sign-off (which is why
rene did not push it himself directly)... and when we get to
pre-release candidate (3.X.Y) we require 3 sign-off
(the author of the patch is not considered a sign-off).

Norbert