[Libreoffice] Experimental features

Jean-Baptiste Faure jbf.faure at orange.fr
Mon Sep 12 00:02:07 PDT 2011

Hi all,

I can't find a list of all experimental features that are enabled by the
option in Tools > Options > LibreOffice > General

Does such a list exist ?

Experimental features I know :
- macros recorder
- in-line formula editor

Is there something else ?

In http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GSoc it is said that
the features developed during the GSoc would be integrated as soon as
possible and unfinished feature works will be activated only when
enabling experimental features.
For me, this means that we should have a list of experimental features
for the current release and another or a complement for the master.

Best regards.
JBF